Daily admission give your child access to our play arena, pretend houses, craft room and more. You are welcome to come early and stay late as long as you are playing.
Kids age 1 to age 6: $10
Babies under 1: Free
Big Kid Play Nights
Even though Okie Kids Playground is focused on kids up to age 6, we don’t want to forget our big brothers and sisters. On Friday afternoons from 3-6pm, big kids can come play for $8 up to age 12.
Memberships & Play Passes
Okie Kids Playhouse has several options for families that want to come play every week with a monthly membership or want to prepay admission with our play passes and save on daily admission.
Memberships include unlimited visits to Okie Kids Playground on open play days and 10% discounts on parties, merchandise, coffee and snacks.
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm*|
|Saturday||Closed for Parties**|
|Sunday||Closed for Parties**|
* We will have Big Kid Nights on Fridays from 3pm-6pm for 6 to 12 year olds
** Dates and times are be subject to change. Please check Facebook for weekend open play hours.
Okie Kids Playground Rules
- The playground is a parent/guardian supervised facility. All children must be accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE ADULT (aged 18 or older) who must remain on premises at all times. Okie Kids Playground DOES NOT provide daycare or supervision of children.
- A signed Release of Liability and Rules acknowledgment must accompany each admission. Click below to sign online and save time.
- NO birthday parties during open play hours without reservation.
- NO weapons, licensed or otherwise, are permitted inside the facility.
- STROLLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PLAYGROUND but may be parked in the lobby.
- NO food, gum, candy, or drinks inside the playground. Exception: Pregnant and nursing moms can keep water with them (in a leak proof container) and infants can be fed bottles in the playground; otherwise all food and drink must be kept in the snack bar care area and lobby.
- Children must always be accompanied into the restrooms-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Diapers must be changed in the restroom, not the playground.
- Socks are required on the play unit for all children and adults who play. No shoes or bare feet allowed. There is a bin of clean socks to borrow from or available for purchase.
- No climbing up the slides; children must go down the slides feet first only.
- Children over the age of 3 are not allowed to play in the infant playground. Exception: if parent/guardian has more than one child and their ages overlap between both playground areas, they may stay together as long as the older child conducts themselves in a calm, quiet manner and respects the other infants.
- No pushing, shoving, or rough play.
- No somersaults, flips, or stunts.
- Parents are expected to enforce the rules.
- Children not following the rules should be removed.